Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Amethyst wire pendant

This necklace is one I made for a dear friend of mine.  She let it slip that she likes amethyst, so it was easier to come up with stones to suit her.

The shape of the black obsidian stone in my first corkscrew necklace was what inspired this pendant.  In the center is amethyst, and Swarovski crystal beads a friend dropped off to recycle in my jewelry making extravaganza.


Properties of amethyst:
Very protective stone, converting energy into love.  Encourages emotional centering, selflessness and spiritual wisdom.  An excellent stone for mediation.  Enhances memory and improves motivation.   Basically, amethyst rocks!
My son saw this necklace tonight and said it was really cool, and I really like it so I'd say it's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment