Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Amazonite remake

Amazonite Necklace


Sometime earlier this year, I made an ammonite necklace very similar to this one.  While visiting my sister, I mentioned I'd been drawn to wearing it a lot lately, and felt so much better in it.  She asked if she could wear it in a tough situation, and I lent it to her.  When I went home, I'd left the necklace behind.

Rather than ask for it back, when I was at my favorite bead shop I got two more strands of ammonite rectangle beads!

This came of it... and earrings!!!

For those who are interested in the properties of amazonite:
 Per the Crystal Bible by Judy Hall,
"Amazonite soothes emotional trauma, alleviating worry and fear.  It dispels negative energy and aggravation."
It also helps protect against EMFs and microwaves, etc.
It is still one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE necklaces!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment